Monday, June 1, 2009

MP3 Shuffle 'cuz I'm Super Lazy

I felt like doing another 5 Song Shuffle today and since I was able to revive the ol' MP3 player (mad skills baby), maybe it'll be a good'un. Plus, I'm slow at work today so...

1. Teenage Bad Girl – Cocotte
2. Elvis Costello – Less Than Zero
3. Rapeman – Radar Love Lizard
4. The Upper Crust – Little Lord Fauntleroy (VOLUME UP!!)
5. Minor Threat – Cashing In

Nice. Ok, lemme do that shit again. I don't really care if you're bored. I'm having fun.

1. Bat For Lashes – Bat's Mouth
2. Rapeman – Kim Gordon's Panties (wow. these guy hardly ever come up in my usual listening ... weird)
3. Danger Doom – Benzie Box
4. The Pixies – Something Against You
5. Death From Above 1979 – Go Home, Get Down

ok. That's enough of that. Since this thing blew up on me last time I was forced to completely wipe the harddrive and I purged a lot of the stuff that I had had on here that I used to just skip through. In theory now I should only get songs that I actually like. Let's see how long it takes before I get sick of what I have on here. Or if this thing finally croaks for good.

2 comments:

TOOUGLY said...

I've been inspired to play.

1. White Stripes - One more cup of coffee
2. On a Pale Horse - Eight directions Eight dimensions
3. Slayer - Skeleton Christ
4. Jack Johnson - Good People (nice transition from Slayer).
5. Tree - Question Abuse (live).

FlunkyBoy said...

Yeah, that kind of a transition is bound to give you whiplash.