Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A New (to me) Look

Snazzy. Or at least "different". Whatevs. I like having the shit listed on the right hand side of the pane better. Looks a bit cleaner too.

So news? Do I have news? Will I have news? What news? Is there news? Shouldn't I have news by now? Are you sure there will be news? Aren't you potentially fucking with the "jinx" if you mention the remote possibility of maybe perhaps having a hint of some instance of something that could be construed as news? Hmm? Dunno. Won't know for a couple of days at least. Stay tuned or whatever.

UPDATE: There is no update unfortunately. Well, at least there isn't any update as of 9:00 this morning (Tues. 6/30/2009). Hmph. I should have news by now dammit.

3 comments:

DJAngieC said...

like the new look!

Ninjagirl said...

The new look is very clean!! But, I think it needs some color...maybe?

TOOUGLY said...

I think the new look SUCKS!! Its cold and uninviting! I hate and may God have mercy on your soul!!