Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oh Canada!

Overheard this morning at my dentist's office:

Three older women (mid to late 60's) sitting not anywhere near each other in the waiting room (each one in a separate corner). The eldest one picks up a magazine and makes a "Huh!" noise. She then looks over at the woman in the direct opposite corner and holding up the Newsweek with The Demon Sarah Palin on the cover (nice up-to-date magazines there Mr. Dentist Guy) says "Gladys! Look at her! I bet she HATES this cover!". Gladys does a snort and says "At least she's white!" I swear to fucking god. My jaw STILL hurts from hitting the floor. The third lady says "Yea, and I think she's pretty. I LOVE her glasses!"

We're fucking doomed. I'm moving to Canada.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can i bum a ride?