Sunday, February 7, 2010

B.F.C.

Back in December I went up to New Hampshire with a couple of my friends (Matt and Adam) to this place where you can brew your own beer. When we were there, it was put to me to come up with a label for the beer. The recipe we had chosen was called "HopsZilla" and so I thought that maybe I'd do something along the lines of a bottle of beer destroying Tokyo or whatever. That seemed boring so we decided that our version of this beer would need to have its own name. We spent the rest of the time there brainstorming.

And we came up with a doozy. What is it? I'll let the label do the talking (yes, I know it is a terrible photoshop job. I don't care):

 
Big Frothy Cock: Drain one tonight

I know. It's genius. Try saying the name without giggling. Try using it in a sentence: "Hey, can you grab me a Big Frothy Cock?" or "Would you like some of my Big Frothy Cock?" or "Mmmm, this Big Frothy Cock is delicious!" I'm telling you, it is hands-down the best name for a beer ever. I'm 15 years old apparently. And now I'm thirsty, I think I'll have some Big Frothy Cock. Let's see Google filter this website now!

No comments: