Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wrapping Up

Today is the last day of the roof work. The guys thought initially that it would take 3 days (they have a small crew) but because of rain and cold it has taken 4. Not a huge difference, but I'll be glad when I can have my driveway back. There are fragments of roof everywhere. Oh, and something that they neglected to tell me: I should have covered up stuff in the attic. Yeah. I haven't gone up there to check it out yet but I'm sure it'll be a mess. Ah well. I needed to clean up there anyway.

Also I am ever hopeful that today will be the last day of this frickin' cold that has been plaguing me for the last 2 weeks. I'd love to not have to cough. I'd love to not have to blow my schnozz every 5 minutes. I'd love to be able to breathe normally again. Today is the day dammit. No more I say! If only it was that simple.

No comments: