Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Speaking In Front of People is so NOT My Strong Suit

This morning I had to run a training here at work and it was awful. What I mean by that is I was awful. I stumbled, stammered, forgot what I was talking about and sweated. A lot. Like, I sweated way too much for a normal person. "Flop sweat" I believe it is called. I could hear myself saying "Um, like...uh" and I was powerless to stop it. I started to go off on tangents and I'm not sure if I even got the point of the training across. I'm still processing the experience and I'll have an update on this whole thing at a future date. The worst part? I get to do it all over again tomorrow morning. Fuck me.

Meanwhile, here's a 5 Song Shuffle to look at while I go get a towel. God, I'm gross.
  1. Adam Ant – Stand and Deliver (shut up..)
  2. Black Lipstick – Hot Sinners
  3. Stiff Little Fingers – 78rpm
  4. Little Brother – Can't Win for Losing
  5. Cee-lo – Soul Machine

No comments: