Saturday, October 31, 2009

Beep Beep! Toot Toot!

How-do? I have this flip camera and I've been kinda futzing around with it. Just having fun y'know? At any rate, I thought I'd try shooting my commute home. Now bear in mind that I don't know what I'm doing here. I edited it to increase the frame rate...are you still reading this? Just click the fucking thing already will ya? The high-pitched sounds are the music I had on as well as me complaining about people's driving skills. I couldn't figure out how to fix that.

For to enjoy. Please don't hunt me down and murder me.

3 comments:

Dave Blanchette said...

Cool. I like how you can pretend you're watching a video shot from a Porsche as it zips through Boston. It even sounds like it. I also like the "right lane maneuvers" you pull to avoid waiting in the left turning lanes.

Unknown said...

Me thinks you might be just as crazy as my other cousin is on Facebook. heh, heh, heh

TOOUGLY said...

You owe me 8 mins. of my life. Damn you for making me watch that entire thing. Wy I couldn't just turn it off is beyond me!