Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Five Song Shuffle (a.k.a. "Beating a Dead Horse")

How can you tell when I don't have any ideas? Why it's when I post the next 5 songs that come up on my iPod of course! What an exciting time for you! Let's get right to it then shall we?
  1. Joe Jackson – Got the Time
  2. PJ Harvey – Water
  3. The Clash – The Magnificient Seven
  4. The Pogues – Summer in Siam
  5. The Bags – Frilly Underwear
And there it is! Post done! I'm an author now! Exclamation point!

Let's do another 'kay? 'Kay. Nothing embarrassing came up that go 'round.
  1. Danger Doom – Space Ho's
  2. Big Black – Steelworker
  3. The Germs – Shut Down
  4. Tow Waits – Big in Japan
  5. Death From Above 1979 – You're a Woman, I'm a Machine
Bored now. BYE!

1 comment:

TOOUGLY said...

Boring!! Want new posts please!!