Friday, January 9, 2009

Hey Look! A New Post!

Every new year people do those end of year lists things and I had actually thought about doing one cuz god knows I love me a list. However, I of course procrastinated and now it's kinda silly to have a end of 2008 list but I'm here to buck that trend. I'm a fuckin' trend-SETTER dammit! Look at me setting that trend! Work it!

Sorry about that. I got all worked up. Here's the thing. I don't really wanna do a list anymore. At least not one that tries to sum up things that I liked/disliked in 2008 (let's face it, the dislike side would be waaaaaaay too long) so I'm just gonna throw up 5 things that I was digging way back in 2008.



The Aggrolites.



And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead.



Blonde Redhead.



The Walkmen.



Eagles of Death Metal.

Now I'm not saying that these are the top 5 or even that I've only just recently come across them (although I think that may be true for Blonde Redhead...), but they are a little snapshot of my music interests.

Honerable Mention:


Dizzee Rascal. Sampling Billy Squier? Oh hell yea I'm there.

No comments: