Monday, December 8, 2008

Supah Powers

I have a super power. I have the ability to look at someone as soon as they spit. ... Hey, I didn't say it was a great ability, but it's mine and I'm going to own it. I can be walking down the street (not likely by the way...I'm lazy), driving behind someone or even just looking out the window and I'll see someone spit. That is to say, the person may not even want to spit but if I look at them, they spit. At least that's what I suspect. See, I'm not a spitter. I can't for the life of think of the last time I just spit on the sidewalk or whatever. I just, well, don't do that. So, either EVERYONE ELSE spits, or I have a super power that compells people to spit when I happen to glance at them in public. I think I could quickly look over at a nun and she'd hork something horrible up and let it fly.

To sum up: people are gross and need to cut that shit out.

(To clarify: I'm not saying that the people look at me and then spit. That I'd understand..no, I'm saying they have no idea that I'm looking at them when this occurs)

2 comments:

Scurvyann (Linda) said...

I HAVE THIS SAME SUPERPOWER!
Grrr. Just yesterday, within 45 seconds, 2 different guys hucked loogies, like RIGHT in front of me. I don't get it. So, so gross. People, stop huckin', willyez? Geez!!!

FlunkyBoy said...

it is truly a curse. why can't I have the ability to fly instead? oh yea, really fat.