Sunday, August 24, 2008

Quick Update

The coffin for the PS3 arrived on Friday and at this very moment it is on its way back to Japan. I'm told that the new one will arrive within a week or so. Hope so...those virtual missions aren't gonna solve themselves.

In Neon news: the Neon is gone. They were scheduled to come pick it up for the donation tomorrow (Monday) but on Friday when we got home, there was a big ol' flatbed truck waiting for us. They loaded the car and off they went. It didn't even occur to me until after they were gone that maybe I should have taken one last picture of the little car. Meh. I did the typical Irish Catholic thing and pretended that nothing was wrong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"it's fine"

Amy Davis-O'Malley said...

oh no - I'M writing this from the wii...us